Whether in private practice or at nonprofit organizations, tenant attorneys play an important role in championing the rights of tenants on a daily basis. To support, encourage and promote their work, we launched our Tenant Lawyer Network of California. We urge eligible tenant attorneys to join the network today.
To join the TLN or renew your membership, please click here.
If you are an attorney at a Tenants Together member or partner organization that has made its organizational donation to TT, your dues for the TLN are waived. Simply fill out this form to become a member without further payment.
Benefits of Membership:
- Spread the word about your practice. The TLN member list is on our website under Local Resources and distributed to California tenants who are seeking legal representation. Thousands of California tenants will learn of you and your commitment to tenants’ rights.
- Join members-only webinars on tenant law and practice.
- Get updates on breaking news, key cases and legislation affecting your practice
- Join the members-only annual conference and receive MCLE credits
- Obtain technical assistance from other network members
- Meet, mentor and inspire other tenants’ rights lawyers at happy hours and other member-led events
- Be a key player in this historic effort to create a statewide movement for tenants’ rights!
Looking for a tenant lawyer in your area? TLN members are listed in our local directory.
Note: The Tenant Lawyer Network is a professional association of dues-paying tenant lawyers operated by Tenants Together. The TLN is not a lawyer referral service. TLN members do not share fees with TLN or Tenants Together or pay any referral fee. TLN members have been sponsored by three TLN members, confirmed to Tenants Together that they are committed to the defense of tenants rights, and certified to Tenants Together that they represent residential tenants, not landlords.