We are pushing back against well-funded real estate interests that have dominated statewide policy on tenant issues for far too long. Our member organizations are a key part of this effort.
As you work to advocate and organize low-income residents in your community, we ask you to join this statewide coalition. Nonprofit organizations, tenant associations, and other community groups committed to the protection and advancement of tenant rights are eligible for membership.
Benefits of organizational membership include:
- Key role in shaping TT’s legislative agenda
- Technical assistance on tenant rights campaigns
- Access to webinars and trainings
- TT’s promotion of your news through social media
- Provide feedback on legislation as it pertains to your community or practice
- Promote and participate in statewide action campaigns to your ability
- Reference your affiliation with Tenants Together
- Payment of annual sliding scale donation: $100, $250, or $500.