Whether in private practice or at nonprofit organizations, tenant attorneys play an important role in championing the rights of tenants on a daily basis. To support, encourage and promote their work, we launched our Tenant Lawyer Network of California. We urge eligible tenant attorneys to join the network today.
If you would like to apply to join the TLN, please click here.*
AND THEN DONATE
Annual donation to join or renew your TLN membership is the same as our annual conference fee. If you would like to join at any other time in the year you can simply fill out the form above and donate here.
Benefits of Membership:
- Spread the word about your practice. The TLN member list is on our website under Local Resources and distributed to California tenants who are seeking legal representation. Thousands of California tenants will learn of you and your commitment to tenants’ rights.
- Join members-only webinars on tenant law and practice.
- Join the members-only annual conference and receive MCLE credits
- Obtain technical assistance from other network members
- Meet, mentor and inspire other tenants’ rights lawyers at happy hours and other member-led events
Looking for a tenant lawyer in your area? TLN members are listed in our local directory.
Note: The Tenant Lawyer Network is a professional association of dues-paying tenant lawyers operated by Tenants Together. The TLN is not a lawyer referral service. TLN members do not share fees with TLN or Tenants Together or pay any referral fee. TLN members have been sponsored by three TLN members, confirmed to Tenants Together that they are committed to the defense of tenants rights, and certified to Tenants Together that they represent residential tenants, not landlords.
*If you are an attorney at a Tenants Together member or partner organization that has made its organizational donation to TT, please fill out this form to officially join as an individual in the Tenant Lawyer Network.