Monterey County Superior Court Self Help Center

The Self-Help Center provides information and explains options to self-represented litigants. The Self-Help Center does not represent parties or give legal advice.

The Self-Help Center can help you with:

  • Unlawful Detainers and Answers (Landlord/Tenant Issues)
  • Monterey County Bar Association referrals
  • Referrals to other community resources
  • Small Claims forms

The Self-Help Center cannot help you with:

  • Landlord/Tenant Disputes for Section 8 Housing or other situations

updated 07/19_FC

Monterey county resident
(831) 647-5800 x3005

Help build power for renters' rights: