Here in Marin, since 1946, our key crisis assistance programs support over 10,000 people annually and have grown to include:
1) Homeless Prevention through trained volunteer home visits.
2) Housing Help Desk provides direct client aid for homeless people.
3) Homeless Outreach Team (HOT) collaborative program to help chronically homeless individuals with multiple health problems.
4) Free Dining Room serving nearly 200,000 meals, open every day.
5) Jobs Stipend and Employment Training Program for homeless people.
6) Community Court in partnership with Marin Superior Court and Legal Aid of Marin; helps resolve minor offenses and outstanding fines that are damaging your credit, impacting your driver’s license or otherwise holding you back
Our services include immediate assistance like groceries; financial support to temporarily help pay your rent or other bills; and information about other resources. We can also assess your barriers to housing and create a personal housing plan that will allow us to work with you to remove those barriers and find a place to live. Once suitable housing is located, we may be able to help with some of the initial expenses and support you through the transition back into housing.
Office hours: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.; Free Dining Room hours: 6:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Live in Marin County; For Crisis Assistance: you currently have housing but need help with an emergency situation; For Housing Help: you don't have housing; Dining Room open to all; For Jobs Stipend and Employment Training Program: you are homeless and unemployed; For Community Court: homeless or low-income
820 B Street