Q Foundation believes in a world where all people have a safe, decent, and affordable home. Toward that vision, we prevent homelessness for members of the LGBTQ or HIV+ communities. We have homelessness prevention and rapid rehousing programs for the QGLBT & HIV/AIDS community. We offer financial aid ranging from back rent assistance to move in security deposit and first month’s rent grants. QGLBT seniors are our priority by providing them subsidies that can help them keep their housing. Disabled QGLBTs seek financial refuge at Q Foundation so they can keep their housing while they are healing without worries.
- Housing Financial Assistance
- Housing Search Navigation
- Simply Sandwiches (remote lunch program)
- Q Café: social enterprise endeavor
- Public Policy Community Engagement