HIP Housing’s mission is to invest in human potential by improving the housing and lives of people in our community.
1) Home Sharing Program
- A living arrangement among two or more unrelated people
- Home owners or renters who have a residence with one or more bedrooms are matched with persons seeking housing
- If interested, call to discuss the program at an appointment
2) Self Sufficiency Program
- Participants receive subsidized rent while they complete an education or job training program and find employment in their field
- To participate, you must be referred by a school counselor, case worker or employer.
3) Property Development
- Purchase and rehabilitate properties for tenants
- Call for information on rental housing availability
1) 800 South Claremont Street, #210
San Mateo, CA 94402
2) 2600 Middlefield Road
Redwood City, CA 94063
3) 350 90th St., #1
Daly City, CA 94015
4) 601 Grand Ave.
So. San Francisco, CA 94080
Home Sharing: a home or apartment to share or someone seeking a place to live. Reverse Mortgage Counseling: Senior homeowner age 62 or older. Self Sufficiency: low income single parent or two parent family in school or doing job-training and is low-income. Below-market or subsidized units: must call 650-348-6820 for more information and availability. No immigration status/documentation needed.