Programs managed by the Fresno Housing Authority involve:
- Building, purchasing, and managing quality affordable housing
- Maintaining programs to assist homeless individuals and families
- Partnering with nonprofit and for-profit developers to expand the supply of affordable, multi-family housing developments throughout the city and county
- Offering an array of options for residents of the city and county of Fresno (who meet eligibility requirements), including rental assistance through Housing Choice Vouchers (Section 8) and low-income public and affordable housing for individuals and families (including veterans, farm laborers, migrants, seniors, and those in need of permanent supportive housing)
- Assisting first-time home buyers and those in need of housing counseling services
- Engaging and supporting low-income people to meet their economic and educational goals, encouraging the acquisition of tools to achieve self-sufficiency.
Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5:30 pm; closed every other Friday and certain holidays (call to confirm hours)
Resident of Fresno County.
1331 Fulton Street