2-1-1 is available throughout the U.S. and in many parts of Canada by phone, text, and web. A toll-free call to connects you to a community resource specialist in your area who can help you find services and resources that are available to you locally and provide critical services that can improve and save lives. 2-1-1 is associated with the United Way.
Phone: Dial 2-1-1
You’ll find information about:
- supplemental food and nutrition programs
- shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
- emergency information and disaster relief
- employment and education opportunities
- services for veterans
- health care, vaccination and health epidemic information
- addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
- reentry help for ex-offenders
- support groups for individuals with mental illnesses or special needs
- a safe, confidential path out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse
updated 11/18 _LH
USA and parts of Canada.