Join us for the 8th annual Tenant Laywer Network conference hosted by Tenants Together!
Co-hosted by UCLA Law Tenants Law Association
January 25, 2019 8:45am-4:30pm
UCLA School of Law
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
There is NO day of registration. Registration at the door will NOT be accepted.
This conference is only open to members of the Tenants Lawyer Network.
- For more information on joining the Tenant Lawyer Network (including an application form), click here.
- If you are already a member, registering for the conference counts as your annual member renewal.
6 hours MCLE credit total
(1.25 hours elimination of bias)
$ 150 Private Practice
$ 75 Non-Profit
$ 25 Law Students/Low income
- 2019 Case Law & Legislative Updates
- Implementation & politics of AB1482
- Perspectives from judges
- Unlawful detainer strategies for jury trials, affirmative defenses, and protected classes
Happy Hour following last panel. Lunch will be provided.
January 25, 2020 - 9am to January 25, 2020 - 5pm