Join us for the 8th annual Tenant Laywer Network conference hosted by Tenants Together!
Co-hosted by UCLA Law Tenants Law Association
January 25, 2019 8:45am-3:00pm
UCLA School of Law
REGISTRATION DEADLINE JANUARY 17th
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
There is NO day of registration. Registration at the door will NOT be accepted.
This conference is only open to members of the Tenants Lawyer Network.
- For more information on joining the Tenant Lawyer Network (including an application form), click here.
- Registering for the conference counts as your annual member donation
6 hours MCLE credit total
(1.25 hours elimination of bias)
$ 150 Private Practice
$ 75 Non-Profit
$ 25 Law Students/Low income
(UCLA Law students are FREE --to register email your contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2019 Case Law & Legislative Updates
- Implementation & politics of AB1482
- Perspectives from judges
- Unlawful detainer strategies for jury trials, affirmative defenses, and protected classes
Happy Hour following last panel. Lunch will be provided.
Thank you to the following planning committee members and panel coordinators:
Claudia Medina, Law Office of Claudia Medina
Deepika Sharma, UCLA Diversity & Affirmative Action/EEO Compliance Office
Lydia Nicholson, UCLA Tenant Law Student Association
Madeline Howard, Western Center on Law & Poverty
Navneet Grewal, Disability Rights California
Shirley Gibson, Legal Aid Society of San Mateo County
January 25, 2020 - 9am to January 25, 2020 - 5pm